[blindkid] bike riding

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 30 00:47:11 UTC 2011

We rode tandem when I was a kid, but just to spite my mom my dad bought me
my own bike. I was in heaven having wanted one my whole life. I had just
enough vision to stay on the sidewalk and avoid most obstacles. I'm not
really sure how I did it now, but I had just a tiny bit more vision and
courage then. Then my mom remarried, and my new step dad was afraid to have
me riding a bike so he took me and my sister out often. Well on the first
trip I road right around a parked car, and my 7 year old sighted sister road
right into the back of it and on the second trip I stopped at a curb and my
sister road right off of it and flattened herself in the road, so my dad
than began to worry about my distracted sister instead of me.

Bran.

Bran

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most
accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
~Charles W. Eliot,

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!