[blindkid] parents of older children at convention

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 22:03:17 UTC 2011

I hope you get responses on the list! The ideas can help all of us.

My sighted son enjoys meeting up with other kids(sighted and blind) that he's
met from previous conventions, exploring the hotel, talking a parent into taking
a few of them to the pool, hanging in the room playing video games, or watching
tv. We don't have tv at home, so it's a novelty when we're out.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark
Twain