[blindkid] parents of older children at convention

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 01:52:09 UTC 2011

lol, Barbara, that reminds me of our first convention! Winona and Daniel were 4,
and he was not about to be left out. He "played" blind so well, everyone thought
he had less vision than she. He was rewarded with a cane, and thoroughly enjoyed
using it for months. He also didn't mind telling anyone who would listen how
they should properly use their canes.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark
Twain