[blindkid] Anyone who is giving away a computer program for literacy?

Tina Egle tegle at oakton.edu
Thu May 19 09:57:15 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

If anyone has anything that a blind student (totally blind)  can use like
the similar products which Linda B. has please, write to me directly, I am
in need of anything you all can give away.  We do not have financial means
to purchase anything at this point and my son like elecronic products like
Braille notetaker, Braille plus, braille and Speak or Braille Sense. Any
computer talkking software ( jaws, window eyes, etc), talking dictionary,
talking speller, Nameth chart, and Nameth codes, Scholarstic Pocket
Thesaurus, Franklin Language Master Special Edition which is speaking
dictionary, Coin Abacus, or any products which has voice output.

My e mail address is ttanegle at gmail.com

thanks,

TE

f or any  > My daughter was given a program that has a talking dictionary,
talking