[blindkid] Anyone who is giving away a computer program for literacy?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 19 11:54:12 UTC 2011

Cal your local commission for the blind, the lions club, or check out the
low interest NFB lone.

I could also help you with a part time at home business to help with money.

Remind me when you are coming to town?

Bran

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll
smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future
worth living for."
-Author Unknown

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!