[blindkid] Described Videos

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Fri May 27 04:28:17 UTC 2011

Outstanding-- I do want actual videos of some of these too, but my daughter would LOVE to have access and control of listening to some of these on her own on her BrailleNote, or Victor Reader (etc.) and mp3 files would be perfect for that!

If you have a kid-friendly list, that would be super. I can't seem to get to the vault yet with links I have or google. Probably "operator error" on my part. I'm up too late and my brain is slowing down, LOL...

Thanks so much!