[blindkid] Blind / Visually Impaired Alpine Ski Festival Week Opportunity!

mindy heppe prmheppe at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 17:04:15 UTC 2011

Hi--
I'm perhaps being dense here, but I can't find the cost for this event.  My son & I might be interested. He will be 12 at the time of the event, visual acuity of 20/400. I'm 52, visual acuity somewhere between 20/100-20/200.
We will, I am sure, need to fundraise to do this. A regional chain of stores has  cupon sale program we might be able to do if we can wirk through your office with your tax exempt #. Is that workable? Do you have other suggestions?
thanks,
Mindy Heppe
Shenandoah, PA