[blindkid] Blind / Visually Impaired Alpine Ski Festival Week Opportunity!

Scott kmssanderson at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 17:22:08 UTC 2011

Greetings Mindy

The cost of the Ski Festival is listed under lodging packageson the web site

  http://nevifest.org/register.htm

The only cost for the festival is the lodging. All the lessons and activities are free. The lift tickets for skiing is included in the lodging packages.

Sponshorship idea:
- We have had good luck with Skiers contacting their local Lions Clubs and asking for their support. If this is an option for you,  we would be happy to call your Lions Club and discuss the festival but you need to supply us with their contact information. Hope this helps.

Please contact us if you have any additional questions

Kind Regards,

Scott