[blindkid] Private schools in Chicago area?

Heather Breems heatherbreems at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:56:23 UTC 2012

Thank you both, this does make me feel better as I have found a private
preschool that sounds wonderful.  We will visit them on Friday to see if it
is truly a good fit.  They have no TVI's but seem to have everything else
our son needs, which I think will be more important for him at this stage
in his development.

Sincerely,
Heather

--