[blindkid] Tech question: Bookshare for Mac with a braille display

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 01:06:48 UTC 2012

My son has a friend who is using the Louis software to read .brf files
using a Mac.  The web address for the software is:
http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Utilities/Louis.shtml
The software is free and accessible.  I haven't used it but it's probably
worth a try.  The person who recommended it knows a lot about computers.

Sally Thomas