[blindkid] made my day

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Dec 13 20:58:40 UTC 2012

Cynthia.
I am a blind adult and I take lots of meds.  I could understand how it
happened.  If I don't pay attention I could take the wrong med as well.
I agree with ariel and second her advice for you to call the colorado
center.

Many blessings,
melissa and Pj
At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and
you know what you want.