[blindkid] How to answer questions

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 20:20:15 UTC 2012

Bravo Penny!
Denise

--
 Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
CEO, TechVision, LLC
Virtual Instructor for blind/low vision
509-674-1853

Website with hundreds of informational articles & lessons all done with
keystrokes: www.yourtechvision.com

doing it." --Chinese Proverb

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond
imagination.
--Albert Einstein

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
--Walt Disney