[blindkid] Ben's Braille

Crystal Schumacher crystal_schu at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:43:19 UTC 2012

His interest is definately Harry Potter, but his reading level is Dr. Suess. A braille copy of Harry Potter would overwhelm him, but if I loaded it onto his Braille Note and had him read line by line with the voice first, as suggested, this may work. I hadn't really thought that the material from the reading program may also be boring to him.

Thank You