[blindkid] Window Eyes vs. Jaws

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 20:24:39 UTC 2012

Thank you all for your great input. It is of great help to have this resource available and get all different opinions. This is only for school, since at home she has a mac and absolutely loves it over a PC, but at school she has a PC and before the mac she had a PC at home too with Window Eyes. She is a big apple fan, but so many programs seem to be done for Jaws that I was not sure she is missing out by not having it.
Thanks again,

Heidi