[blindkid] Braille note

Traci Wilkerson traci.renee27 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:19:50 UTC 2012

Thanks Richard, thats a good reminder to go through the processes and stop
and take a deep breath.  Iep isn't til May so I have time to research my
options but its pretty clear they aren't going to drop money for a BN right
now.  So, I have to explore my options.

They give kids laptops in 4th grade but to me that isn't reinforcing
braille literacy, that's just a substitute and audio isn't a replacement
for reading.

Thanks again,
Traci