[blindkid] Expanded Core Curriculum Feedback

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Sat May 12 03:47:20 UTC 2012

Thanks, Christine, and Happy Mother's Day to you and to all the moms
on our list.

This has been a very interesting discussion--there are so many facets
to it.  Thanks for bringing up the topic.  Glad to hear yourson is
having such a good year.

Carol

Carol Castellano
President, Parents of Blind Children-NJ