[blindkid] Scanners

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Sun May 20 18:08:31 UTC 2012

Serena used an HP printer/scanner in college and now uses an Epson
Workforce 635 printer/scanner.  She needed some help from tech
support (at Kurzweil, I think) to get it set up, but all is working
fine now.  I agree with Robert that an auto doc feeder is a good thing to have.
Carol

Carol Castellano
President, Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs