[blindkid] Volunteers needed 4 convention

Lety Castillo letonflor at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 05:31:29 UTC 2012

As you know convention is just around the corner, and once again we are asking for volunteers to help with the NOPBC, (National Organization of Parents of Blind Children) table at the exhibit hall.

If you can spare an hour or two to help this great organization, then your are perfect for the job!

I have listed the dates and times, workers are needed. Please select a time or times that you are available to work.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at letonflor at yahoo.com or call 713.299.5071.

Thank you so much, your help and support is deeply appreciated.

Exhibit schedule:
Sunday, July 1st
11:00am12:30pm
12:30pm-2:00pm
2:00pm-3:30pm
3:30pm-5:00pm

Monday, July 2nd
8:30am-10:00am
10:00am- 11:30am
11:30am- 1:00pm
1:00pm-2:30pm
2:30pm-4:00pm
4:00pm-5:00pm

Tuesday, July 3rd
12:00 noon-1:45pm
7:00pm-9:00pm

Wednesday, July 4th
12:00 noon-1:45pm
6:00pm-7:00pm
7:00pm-8:30pm

Lety Castillo
Vice president, Texas Parents of Blind Children

Sent from my iPad