[blindkid] Volunteers needed 4 convention

dhammelia at aol.com dhammelia at aol.com
Wed May 23 17:08:20 UTC 2012

Barbara and I can take Sunday 2-3:30

Dave Hammel

-----Original Message-----
From: Lety Castillo <letonflor at yahoo.com>
To: blindkid <blindkid at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wed, May 23, 2012 12:32 am
Subject: [blindkid] Volunteers needed 4 convention

As you know convention is just around the corner, and once again we are asking
or volunteers to help with the NOPBC, (National Organization of Parents of
lind Children) table at the exhibit hall.
If you can spare an hour or two to help this great organization, then your are
erfect for the job!
I have listed the dates and times, workers are needed. Please select a time or
imes that you are available to work.  If you have any questions, feel free to
mail me at letonflor at yahoo.com or call 713.299.5071.
Thank you so much, your help and support is deeply appreciated.
Exhibit schedule:
unday, July 1st
1:00am12:30pm
2:30pm-2:00pm
:00pm-3:30pm
:30pm-5:00pm

onday, July 2nd
:30am-10:00am
0:00am- 11:30am
1:30am- 1:00pm
:00pm-2:30pm
:30pm-4:00pm
:00pm-5:00pm
Tuesday, July 3rd
2:00 noon-1:45pm
:00pm-9:00pm
Wednesday, July 4th
2:00 noon-1:45pm
:00pm-7:00pm
:00pm-8:30pm
Lety Castillo
ice president, Texas Parents of Blind Children

Sent from my iPad