[blindkid] Quick Vote to Help SEEDLINGS BRAILLE BOOKS FOR CHILDREN

Vicky Opie/Seedlings Braille seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Wed May 23 13:47:48 UTC 2012

Great news!:

1. Seedlings Braille Books for Children is eligible for a $25,000 grant from Art
Van (a Michigan furniture company) if we get enough votes; and
2. It's much easier to help this year: You only need to vote once per email
address by 5-31 rather than having to vote everyday!

Dates for voting: Now through May 31st
Place: http://artvancharitychallenge.com/
How: Go to their site, click on VOTE, register, and follow the instructions!
Remember, you can only vote once per email address.

Additional ways to help: Encourage others to vote by sending this information to
your friends, family, coworkers, listservs, and social media.

We are up against some really large organizations, but last year ... thanks
everyone's help and support ... we were able to win a $15,000 grant (and we used
it to make hundreds of braille books)! We thank you in advance for your support
again this year!

  Best wishes,
  Debra Bonde, Director
  Seedlings Braille Books for Children
  www.seedlings.org
  800-777-8552
  734-427-8552 fax
  Follow on Twitter: @SeedlingsBrlBks

"Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed ..."

Community Outreach
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
www.seedlings.org
800-777-8552 x307