[blindkid] ACT/(PLAN = Pre-ACT) & SAT/PSAT Questions

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Tue Oct 16 01:58:46 UTC 2012

Eric,
Not sure about proofing, but C has been using the 2010 Braille test for
practice, and she says the graphics are excellent. They are prepared on a
very high end type of swell paper, so lines are lines, and dots are dots.
There is also a description of the figure, so that she knows what to look
for (example: this is circle with an equilateral triangle drawn within it).
She has not noticed any problems with the Braille. The line numbering system
used on the verbal section is a little difficult, but useable.
C's test will be proctored by the TVI. Her TVI considers this to be part of
the school "experience," not as extracurricular.
Pat