[blindkid] BrailleNote use

SUSAN POLANSKY sepolansky at verizon.net
Fri Sep 7 02:54:01 UTC 2012

My son has had a Braille note taker for year round use since 2nd grade [now in 11th]. He has also taken it to many summer camps, vacations, etc. He has a lap top at school and has had a Braille writer at home and where ever else needed [class rooms, day care, etc.]since preK. He has JAWS on his personal home computer. We have never requested any additional tech equipment at home. He has all he needs at school, he and his TVI have their own office area in the school and he has plenty of time with her for instruction and practice in use.

Susan