[blindkid] Ohio NFB Convention

Kimberly Ruffin nursekimber94 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 05:26:50 UTC 2012

The Ohio NFB Convention will be held November 2-4, at the Wyndham Garden Dayton South Hotel. There will be childcare provided for the entire conference. Financial assistance is available but must be requested by October 7. We hope to have more families become involved with the local chapters. Our Ohio President of NOPBC is Carol Akers you can contact her with any questions
purplecakers at yahoo.com

Thanks,
Kim Rufffin nursekimber94 at yahoo.com