[blindkid] Bullying the blind

Julie Yanez jyanez112 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:48:06 UTC 2013

Hahaha!! Go Lauren. Although I won't show my brat how to do that, I also
won't be too upset if she picks it up.
One kid hit my girl in the face for "staring at him". Uh...she's blind.
Then the following week another student told her she can't play a game and
she needed to leave. That she was "an awkward blind girl that can't see
anyway." I was furious. The icing on the cake was yesterday. My girl went
to the bathroom at recess and was followed by one of the tormenters. This
other girl went into the stall next to my girl's, stepped on the toilet,
and was looking over the top into her stall. Mind you my daughter is on her
monthly cycle. She now feels soo violated that someone else saw her. She
even told me she doesn't want to use the bathroom at school anymore. This
has been soo exhausting. I'm doing my best to be calm when talking to her.
I ripped the principal and this students mother a new one already.