[blindkid] Bullying the blind

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Apr 10 20:40:20 UTC 2013

I'm glad the girl has a mom who cares enough to seek help if there truly is
a reason why her daughter felt compelled to make someone else feel small so
she could feel of worth to herself.  I'm sure we all know plenty of parents
who would just pooh-pooh it and say "kids will be kids" and march down to
the school and have a temper tantrum so that your kid is made to feel
worthless for having tried make things right in their world. f I hope there
comes a day when you can be of assistance to this mom.
Barbara

Writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down.--Robert Frost