[blindkid] Disneyland for four year old

Julie Yanez jyanez112 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 03:10:47 UTC 2013

Omg! I took my daughter when she was 4 and it was the best experience ever.
As soon as you arrive, go to city hall. Ask for a front of the line pass.
Because I was scared of my daughter safety traveling around and standing in
lines with her cane, she was given one. We were sent to a separate wait
line. Much easier and less stressful with bystanders staring rudely. Also,
when the walking characters noticed her cane, they took the extra time with
her to talk to her. Goofy even held her hands and let her feel his face and
tug his ears while I explained what she was feeling since he wasn't able to
talk much. I was a mess in tears seeing the excitement in her face finally
knowing what that character looked like.