[blindkid] Disneyland for four year old

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 22:59:33 UTC 2013

I think deciding whether or not to take your son is less a blindness
question and more an issue of how he feels generally about Disney-type
activities. If he likes Disney characters or rides then take him, but
if he's not interested in those things he may get bored. And whether
or not to get a pass to go to the front of lines is up to you, but I
don't think you need to worry about your son being in danger when
waiting in long lines-any more than any four-year-old.
Arielle