[blindkid] webinar with FL DOE - 2/28/13 @ 10am

Doreen Franklin doreenproverbs3 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 21 01:51:09 UTC 2013

Hello to all ....

I am attaching a flyer for the opportunity for parents to ask the FL Department of Education THEIR QUESTIONS! This is a GREAT opportunity for parents to have their questions and concerns heard! Have parents join us on Thursday, February 28 from 10am-11am. The link is provided on the flyer.

      For Parents …..
          -      Are you in conflict with your child’s IEP team?
          -      Have you ever had a dispute with your child’s school district?
          -      Do you have questions about how to resolve a dispute related to your child’s educational planning?

These are just a few reasons to attend the webinar next week …. Hope to see you there.

Thank you and have a great day!

Doreen Franklin
Central FL Parent Center
Cell: 772-284-4458

and

V President
FOPBC / NFB-FL
www.CFLparents.org

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.  Helen Keller

Central Florida Parent Center is a federally funded Parent Training & Information Center (PTI).  We provide assistance to parents of children with disabilities to understand the special education process.  We are not attorneys and we cannot offer legal advice.  We do not represent parents nor do we speak on their behalf. We are not advocates - our role is supportive and our goal is always to assist in creating and maintaining positive and collaborative relationships.