[blindkid] To Sign or not To Sign

Carly B barnesraiser at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 02:41:58 UTC 2013

Hi Merry-Noel,

I've thought about this, too. There are a couple of signs on streets near
our own. We have not pursued trying to get a sign for our neighborhood. I
haven't really thought that through, I think it's just a gut feeling that I
don't want to put more of a spotlight on my child than there already is.
Know what I mean? I'm not really sure the benefits of having a sign...

Thanks for bringing it up. I look forward to hearing what others think!

:) Carolynn