[blindkid] To Sign or not To Sign

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Feb 23 03:59:35 UTC 2013

I would agree that it's not really a good idea.  She uses a cane already so
that should be a clue to sighted folks that maybe she might just be blind.
Also, for the crazies out there, a sign just might make your house a target
for mischief.  And, she's only blind so you don't have to worry about her
wandering off or popping out into the street because she doesn't know
better.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg