[blindkid] To sign or not to sign

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:14:47 UTC 2013

I agree with Arielle here, Albert.  You do not have to broadcast your
incapacitation to everyone; it's in full view.  A driver needs to see to it
that he or she slows down, and stops.  We blind people learn from our
parallel, green, or perpendicular, red, stimuli.  This means that a child
is conditioned to follow our lead in crossing the street, which is not
needed.
..

Eric from Los Angeles.  May 2013 be the best ever, and may the rest of
your life be a joyous occasion. Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.  On
Night Talk: 914-940-1028.  Confidentiality Notice: This email is for the
sole use of its its intended recipient(s).  Please consider before
forwarding.  Any communication deemed to be slanderous, obscene or
inappropriate in any way may be subject to blacklisting without notice.
recipient(s) are hereby reminded that harassment, at any time, will not be
tolerated.   c+,aber, an objectionable email may be a deletable email.
Thank you for your cooperation.