[blindkid] Family camps

Julie Yanez jyanez112 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:01:16 UTC 2013

I know I won't find the ideal camp for her. That's why I wanted to try a
family camp first. Age appropriate won't do any good seeing how she is 11
and a 5th grader, but at about a 3rd grade comprehension. And if I send her
to something between 8 and 10 years of age, she may stick out a little too
much seeing how she is almost 5' 6" and doing kid games with little ones
becomes even more difficult.