[blindkid] Research is saying the tongue can see

Bo Page bo.page at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 8 12:45:54 UTC 2013

I posted earlier regarding a poster I found staring me in the face while on a train to New York City.  I included a graphic, and forgot to add the print version for those who cannot see.  So sorry.

In Bloomberg Businessweek magazine an article named Visionary had this under it: A Wisconsin company is developing a lollipop-like device to help blind people "see" via electrical impulses on their tongues.

To read the article on the interent, go to
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-28/computer-interfaces-techs-next-great-frontier