[blindkid] training centers

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 21:22:04 UTC 2013

Last appeal for assistance in getting Division of Blind Services here in FL to help Winona attend the CO Center for the Blind next summer. I know DBS doesn't like to fund programs out of state, but she really wants to attend the CO program, and we like the NFB philosophy that will come from there.

This will be the summer between graduating high school, and beginning college. Hard to believe that time has arrived!

Thanks for any additional suggestions, persuasive comments, etc. We appreciate the ones received previously. We are putting together our final requests before our meeting on Tuesday.

Thanks!

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain