[blindkid] Medical ID bracelets/necklaces

Carly B barnesraiser at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:57:26 UTC 2013

My son does not wear a medical alert bracelet and I don't know any blind
person who wears one. I think as mommies we want to do everything we can
imagine our child might ever need to keep her/him safe. The trouble is, our
imaginations can go a little wild, esp when it comes to possible dangers
our kids might be faced with! :) if your daughter is unable to respond or
speak for herself in an emergency, a trained medical professional will
immediately recognize that she is blind and will not expect her eyes to
respond as if she were fully sighted. I think your pharmacist is right. And
you are a good mom to think ahead about emergencies, and at least in this
regard, it really is going to be okay.

God bless,

:) Carly