[blindkid] VOTE NOW- Detroit 4 News & Sam Bernstein Law Firm Anti-Bullying Video by WISD VI

Shepherd, Amy amyshepherd at mpvi.org
Wed Jun 19 13:53:40 UTC 2013

VOTE NOW- Detroit 4 News & Sam Bernstein Law Firm Anti-Bullying Video by
WISD VI

Pass it on to all of your lists!  You can vote multiple times!

A group of Blind and VI teenagers in Washtenaw County have created, stared
in and submitted a 30 Public Service Video into the Detroit 4 News & Sam
Bernstein Law Firm Anti-Bullying Video Contest! Help them win by voting
now!

Here is the link to view the video and VOTE!
http://www.clickondetroit.com/sam-bernstein-student-video-contest

Vote for PSA # 6- Washtenaw Intermediate School District!
You can also find our PSA #6 by going to ClickOnDetroit.com.

Just go to our website (ClickOnDetroit.com) and go to the “Community” tab,
underneath will be the label “Bullying”, then click on the “Vote Now”
picture.

Vote for PSA # 6- Washtenaw Intermediate School District!
--
Amy Shepherd
MPVI President