[blindkid] NOPBC 2013 Conference Agenda!

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 14:19:31 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of NOPBC president Carlton Walker, I am happy to post the
agenda for the NOPBC 2013 Conference, NO LIMITS!  I am also posting
the Convention at-a-Glance which gives an overview of the week.

Those of you who are coming to convention can peruse our agenda,
along with the NFB convention agenda (available at www.nfb.org), and
begin to plan your week.  You will receive official copies of each in
Orlando, so you don't have to print them out.

We hope you are looking forward to a busy, exciting time in
Orlando--we certainly are!

Hope to see you there,
Carol

Carol Castellano