[blindkid] Introduction

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 23:29:52 UTC 2013

Oh Johnnie!!!  Bless your pea-pickin' heart!!!  Welcome to the list
Honey!!!  This is refreshing!!!  I am the mother of two adopted blind
children: David who will be 13 in January; is blind and autistic.  And
Virginia, who is ten and is blind as well.  Virginia is such a little
girly girl!!!

Don't have time for a whole lot here Honey.  But I just had to type in
and give you my blessing, Darling!!

Bernie