[blindkid] Braille please?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Nov 14 12:28:53 UTC 2013

Braille only.  If your son's English teacher cannot comprehend that, then
he is out of touch with reality.  Trudy, if your son has demonstrated a
mastery of braille, then he needs to use it.  Gail, I have used braille for
35 years; I will be 40 on March 21.  Braille, baby!

Eric
..

..

Eric from Los Angeles!   Live life!  Love community!   Eric on Facebook:
eric at pmpmail.com.  Confidentiality Notice: This email, and any other
emails, is the property of Philmore Productions Net-By-Phone, and may not
be forwarded, rewritten, or disseminated in any way.  Violators are hereby
reminded that any message deemed to be obscene, vulgar, or slanderous may
be subject to deletion, and any email address may be subject to
blacklisting without notice.  Violators are hereby reminded that any
harassment will not be tolerated.  Philmore Productions appreciates your
cooperation!

Holiday-Season Festival of Music!: 773-572-6258, options 1, 2, and 3.
Please join me on my new line, the Christian Connection, 712-432-4823, Room
9.  Happy Holidays!