[blindkid] Pairing a Focus 40 to a Macintosh

Holly Miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:03:59 UTC 2013

Oh!
My son was having an issue with the same thing this weekend. He has a brailliant 40. I wasn't paying close attention because it was during our state convention and I was assuming user error due to all the commotion.  He hadn't used his ipad with it in a while.

Maybe the new iOS update broke something? Would love to hear more!

Holly