[blindkid] Dealing with selfish behavior

Richard Holloway via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 21:26:58 UTC 2014

I understand from some people who work at Georgia Academy of the Blind, our state school here, that a similar hierarchy has existed and continues to exist there still today. Rather concerning, but I have no idea how one addresses such a concern within an entire school.

We only visit the school from time to time for particular events, so I cannot speak to the situation directly.