[blindkid] blindkid Digest, Vol 121, Issue 21

Pui via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 18:53:34 UTC 2014

Lisa,

Do you mind me asking how much braille instruction time they are giving your dual reader son? Also, why are you in due process with the district? We are in the communication stage with our district right now because they are trying to cut his 300 minutes of Vi time to 90 minutes weekly as he starts kindergarten. My son also meets the legal definition of blindness and has a deteriorating eye condition from birth. We are also willing to go into due process if the district doesn't budge. You can email me privately if you prefer.

Thanks,
Pui

Sent from my iPad