[blindkid] Swimming help

Himanshu Neema hn.nopbc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 14:49:57 UTC 2014

I think rather than pushing, encouraging environment and setting are better for kids.

My daughter feels highly motivated to perform because they very frequently have swim meets where they time each child for laps. Of course, all parents come with their children at the meets. And, she naturally gets a lot of cheering and applause on finishing the lap and so tries pretty hard to complete it as quickly as possible.

Hope this helps.

Himanshu