[blindkid] Swimming help

DrV icdx1111 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 18:07:33 UTC 2014

Hi Traci,
I suggest posting your question on the Sports & Rec listserv.
A lot of it boils down to expectations of the coaches & instructors.
I googled "blind swimmer" & a number of inspiring examples of blind
swimmers came up.
Is there a way to arrange for additional 1-on-1 instruction time to work on
perfecting the various aspects of her strokes?
Best wishes,
Eric