[blindkid] advent calendar

D B dblair2525 at msn.com
Tue Nov 11 21:18:29 UTC 2014

We still have /use a Playmobil "Days 'til Christmas" calendar. It has 25
little numbered boxes, each with part of a Santa at the North Pole
scene—Santa, sleigh, reindeer, bridle, little deer, spruce trees…). We used a
Braille dymo labeller to mark the boxes with
braille numbers. Each day, the kids would find the right box, open it, and add
it to the scene.  Both my kids (one blind, one not) loved it. ​ Playmobil has
a number of different Christmas calendars like this, including one that makes
a manger scene.
Pat

801-582-2293
​801-599-3557