[blindkid] advent calendar

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Tue Nov 11 22:57:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't think there are any Braille advent calendars out there available for purchase. Where are you located? Perhaps someone in your local NFB chapter might be willing to Braille a regular advent calendar for you. I know that if a local parent came to me asking for a Braille advent calendar my chapter would find someone to take that on. I suspect most local chapters would.

Just a thought.

Allison