[blindkid] advent calendar

DrV icdx1111 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 05:40:32 UTC 2014

Hi Rita,

We bought 2 wooden Advent Calendars with drawers years ago & my wife placed
braille numbers on each of the drawers & a braille label on top with their
names. The Advent Calendars look kind of old fashioned & are fairly well
made. They have held up nicely & we still use them. We all have fond
memories attached to them. We fill each drawer a treat placed in a small
baggie/container. If you do an image search for “wooden Advent Calendars
with drawers” you will find a bunch of potential options.

All the best,

Eric