[blindkid] Free Braille Articles from Seedlings

Vicky Opie/Seedlings Braille seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 1 19:35:45 UTC 2014

 Hello friends!

Just a reminder that Seedlings Braille Books for Children has a free service available for your students:
Free World Book Encyclopedia articles in braille! We call this our "Rose Project."

To order an article or articles, you can fill out the form online here: http://www.seedlings.org/rose.php
or call us at 800-777-8552 or email us at: info at seedlings.org. Please  include the student's name, address, phone number, grade level, and  article needed (and whether they would like the "kids version" or the  "student version" of the article). We will ship the braille article via  UPS within 5 business days!

Vicky Opie
Community Outreach
Seedlings Braille Books for Children
734.427.8552 x 307
www.seedlings.org

Celebrating 30 years of service to children who are visually impaired. Join us on November 7, 2014 for an Anniversary Celebration Dinner. For more info call 734.427.8552