[blindkid] Important Info for Bookshare Users with Braille Notes!

Lucy Sirianni lucysirianni at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 21:24:14 UTC 2014

Thank you for the information, Allison.  This is extremely
upsetting news for those of us who are BrailleNote users and who
rely on Bookshare for professional as well as personal reading
material, and I'm saddened and surprised to hear that Bookshare
would proceed with an update that will render the website
unusable to such a significant portion of those who have
heretofore benefited from its services.  Does anyone know to whom
I might write with concerns?

Thank you!

Lucy