[blindkid] Visio Book

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 13:07:48 UTC 2014

Good morning :-) Carly exclamation exclamation Bernie here. You may want to send a hitman out after me after I say this to you. But my suggestion is, that he really should be learning braille. He needs another medium to fall back on.The older he gets, the harder this will get. There won't be such a thing and I college classroom. It may be too hard to obtain at all. Just as you said, because of the expense, learning braille is a whole lot cheaper.contrary to popular belief, I really don't think it is that hard to ask the teacher to recite what he or she is trying on the board.The other drawback to technology is, you cannot always take it from place to place. So that when your child gets to another classroom wear something like this is not available, your child will be stuck. Then watch question Bernie.

Sent from my iPhone